Online Brow Lamination with My Lamination
Here are just some of what's included for you during and after the course.
The Online Brow Lamination Course also includes an extra kit to get you started (valued at $199). However, you will need to bring your original kit from the Lash Lifting Course as well, as we use all the same products to perform the Brow Lamination.
- Video demonstrations of two models for your easy-to-follow step-by-step guide.
- Audio explanations to accompany videos.
- Text over demonstrations to guide you through the processes.
- Two different models to show two different brow types.
- Only Perth My Lamination trainer, with demonstrations from Stef Bowen.
- Using all the tips and tricks that we use in our Perth salon.
- Step-by-step guide broken down with explanations of why and how.
- Add one of the most asked-for brow services to your service list with absolute confidence in your skills.
- Ongoing support from Stef via email and DM.
- Certificate of completion from My Lamination Australia.
If you have not come to our My Lamination Lash Lifting Course and are just wanting to do the Brow Lamination Course, that is completely fine! You will just need to ensure you have all the relevant My Lamination products.
Inside the kit:
- My Lamination - Brown Tint.
- My Lamination - Light Brown Tint.
- My Lamination - Chestnut Tint.
- Brow Wrap.
- Micro Spoolies (Denti Sticks).
- Soft Spoolies.
- Five Tint Brushes.
So, what's covered?
- Two model demonstrations with videos, audio and text.
- What is Brow Lamination?
- Where did Brow Lamination come from?
- Who are My Lamination?
- What is Lash Botox?
- Ingredient breakdown and benefits.
- What do we need?
- Lash Botox Home Serum and why we need it.
- Lash Botox Home Serum results.
- What is a contraindication?
- What to watch for.
- The patch test.
- Safety and hygiene.
- Tips for the best Brow Lamination.
- Troubleshooting for the best results.
- Brow Lamination must-do tips.
- Basic brow mapping.
- Performing Brow Lamination.
- Cleaning the area.
- Glue versus no glue.
- Lifting Solution.
- Processing times.
- Vitamin Lash Botox.
- Hydration Serum.
- Taking before and after photos.