This course is PERFECT for you if you want:
- The newest and most up-to-date training available in Perth.
- Small, intimate classes for full access to your trainer at all times.
- Skill sets and support to start your lash extension journey and ensure you stand out from the crowd.
- In-depth two-day Classic Foundations in-salon training.
- One day of Upskilling Hybrid and Volumes Promade training (optional extra).
- Pro starter kit valued at $499.
- Live demonstrations.
- Mentoring and shadowing by a Master Lash Trainer, Stef Bowen.
- Access to the Facebook support group.
- Extensive online theory modules.
- 10% off lash supplies from our online store.
- Certificate of completion.
- Ongoing post-course support and mentoring from Stef.
Classic Beginner Kit Includes:
(Valued at $480)
- Professional Tweezer Kit.
- Lash Tile.
- Fifty Eye Pads.
- Fifty Spoolies.
- Fifty Micropore Sticks.
- Lash Shampoo and Brush.
- Ten Glue Rings.
- Five Disposable Headbands.
- Lady Black Beginner Lash Glue.
- Micropore Tape.
- Mixed tray 0.15 C Curl 7mm – 14mm.
- Mixed tray 0.15 D Curl 7mm – 14mm.
- Mixed Tray 0.15 CC Curl 7mm – 14mm.
- Mixed Tray 0.10 CC Curl.
- Air Dryer.
- Jade Stone and Stickers.
- Lash Extension Remover.
Hybrid and Volume Premade/Promade Add-On Kit:
(If Added On):
- Mixture of Promade Lashes.
- 3D 0.07 8mm – 12mm.
- 5D 0.03 8mm – 12mm.
- 10D 0.03 8mm – 12mm.
- Eyelash extensions history.
- What are individual eyelash extensions?
- Natural lashes, lash cycle, purpose and eye anatomy.
- Health and safety in the workplace.
- Denomination and disinfecting.
- Passing a health inspection.
- Allergies versus irritation.
- Contraindications versus reactions.
- Lash hygiene and aftercare.
- What will we need, and product knowledge.
- Lash retention tips.
- How to set up your lash room and what extras you will need.
- Consultations for your clients.
- Lash designs and shapes.
- Lash application.
- Safe lash removals.
- What your responsibilities are as a lash tech.
- Social media marketing.
Let us help you unlock your full potential!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Stef!