Online Lash Lifting with My Lamination Course
Here are just some of what's included for you during and after the course.
You'll receive your very own Lash Botox Starter Kit worth $299, PLUS:
- Detailed, easy-to-follow video content with demonstrations by head trainer Stef Bowen.
- Your own comprehensive workbook sent to you with the starter kit, a hard copy and a digital copy.
- One-on-one video consultation with your trainer, Stef Bowen.
- Your official My Lamination Certification once the course is completed.
- Ongoing mentoring and support after you’ve completed the course.
- Worldwide shipping available.
The course includes the entire My Lamination Kit (valued at $299) for up to forty treatments. The kit will equip you with everything you need to start your Lash Lifting straight away - WOOHOO!
Inside the kit:
- Lamination/Isolation Tool.
- Eye Shields (S, M, M1, M2, L).
- Lash Botox Solution Pump.
- Lash Lifting Solution - Five Sachets.
- Neutralising Solution - Five Sachets.
- Hydration Solution - Five Sachets.
- Colour Developer.
- Blue and Black Tint.
- Disposables for up to Fifteen Clients.
- Eye Pads.
- Micropore Sticks.
- Silicone Mascara Wands.
- Soft Mascara Wands.
- Tint Bowl.
- Q Tips.
So, what is Vitamin Lash Brow mask? ( Formerly Vitamin Lash Botox)
Quite frankly, it's a bloody miracle.
Bursting onto the scene in 2017 after being developed in Italy, this multi-award-winning serum is specially formulated to repair and grow lashes.
How? Well, it contains an abundance of nutrient-rich ingredients, including:
- Vitamins A, B, C, E, F & K
- 2 Pro-Vitamin B5, B6
- Hydrolysed Keratin
- Acid Laluronico
These combine together to nourish and rejuvenate the lashes and to restore their health if damaged or brittle.
A Lash Botox treatment is combined with a Lash Lift, and the two work together to lift, boost and promote the growth of natural lashes.
- What is a Lash Lift?
- What is Lash Botox?
- Vitamin Lash.
- Botox ingredients and benefit breakdown.
- The lash cycle.
- What do we need?
- Who is My Lamination?
- What is a contraindication?
- Contraindications to watch for.
- The patch test.
- How to perform Lash Botox.
- Preparation shield selection.
- Shield placement and isolation.
- Working with the sachets lifting.
- Solution and lifting times.
- Neutralising solution tinting.
- Developer Vitamin Lash Botox.
- Hydrating solution finishing of treatment.
- Safety and hygiene.
- Vitamin Lash Botox Home Serum (clinically proven results and benefits of retailing in your salon).
- Lash structure.
- Different types of lashes.
- Lash Lift reversal.
- Taking photos.
- Consult form example.